WINRS partners with research teams to support stakeholder engagement at all stages of projects.
Our services are easily tailored to meet the unique needs of each project. Whether small or large, whether you need help for a one-time meeting or across a multi-year project – WINRS is here to support you!
- Develop tailored orientation sessions for community and patient advisors
- Co-design and facilitate effective stakeholder advisory meetings
- Revise public-facing study materials (recruitment materials, web pages, apps, survey or interview questions, informed consent language) to make them more engaging and inclusive
- Share resources on engaged research to benefit research teams
- Advise on stakeholder engagement plans and budgets for grant proposals