WINRS supports effective stakeholder engagement in activities ranging from one-time meetings to multi-year projects. Tailoring our services to meet the unique needs of each client, we:
- Advise on stakeholder engagement plans and budgets for grant proposals
- Design strategies for successful recruitment and retention of study/program participants
- Develop and deliver interactive training programs for a variety of stakeholder advisory groups
- Provide coaching and templates to plan meeting activities and sustain productive stakeholder engagement
- Revise public-facing materials* to make them engaging and easy to understand
- Conduct evaluation of stakeholder engagement activities
*Examples of materials include recruitment materials; web pages; survey or interview questions; video scripts; and abstracts for non-scientist reviewers.
More about our stakeholder engagement services
WINRS Service Overview: This one-page PDF overview describes WINRS suite of patient and community engagement services for researchers, health educators, and outreach professionals.
Consultations on PCORI-funded Projects (2018): This PDF document describes the WINRS team’s current involvement on various PCORI-funded grant projects.