WINRS is here to help you, from recruitment through dissemination of results.
WINRS provides fee-for-service consultation to anyone who wants to effectively engage stakeholders and study participants, especially people from under-represented communities. We work hand-in-hand with project teams to:
- Make research materials (recruitment materials, interview questions, smart phone apps, etc.) more engaging
- Develop strategies for recruiting from under-served populations
- Orient and/or train project stakeholders
- Effectively facilitate meetings and troubleshooting group dynamics
- Evaluate stakeholder engagement experience
- Plan constructive meetings with unique focus groups of diverse community advisors
We know that there are a lot of pieces that need to fit together for your project to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you!
For other ways to keep in touch with our team, sign up for our newsletter: The WINRS Wire.