WINRS is here to help you, from recruitment through dissemination of results.
WINRS provides fee-for-service consultation to anyone who wants to effectively engage stakeholders and study participants, especially people from under-represented communities. We work hand-in-hand with project teams to:
- Make research materials (recruitment materials, interview questions, smart phone apps, etc.) more engaging
- Develop strategies for recruiting from under-served populations
- Orient and/or train project stakeholders
- Effectively facilitate meetings and troubleshooting group dynamics
- Evaluate stakeholder engagement experience
- Plan constructive meetings with unique focus groups of diverse community advisors
We know that there are a lot of pieces that need to fit together for your project to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you!