The HIPxChange at the University of Wisconsin-Madison provides free access to resources and materials that support health system change, including stakeholder engagement. Here is a list of the resources for successfully engaging stakeholders. These resources include a wide variety of tools, templates, and tips to support your stakeholder engagement work, no matter your level of experience. Please contact WINRS for help tailoring materials to meet the needs of your specific project or grant!
- Hard-to-Reach Patient Stakeholders: An Engagement Guide (HARPS); Betty Kaiser, PhD, RN, School of Nursing; Gay Thomas, MA, School of Nursing; Elizabeth Cox, MD, PhD, Dept. of Pediatrics
- Toolkit on Patient Partner Engagement in Research; Betty Kaiser; Gay Thomas; Elizabeth Cox; Gwen Jacobsohn, PhD, Dept. of Family Medicine and Community Health
Resources developed by other UW-Madison researchers
- Sustaining Engagement of Blended Stakeholder Boards; Betty Chewning, PhD, School of Pharmacy; Elizabeth Cox
- Deeply Engaging Patients with a Mix & Match of Methods; Sarah Davis, JD, MPA, Center for Patient Partnerships
- Adding the Community Voice to Mental Health Research; Nancy Pandhi, MD, PhD, MPH, Dept. of Family Medicine and Community Health; Sarah Davis